Monday, June 26, 2006

Seattle take 2!!!!

6/25/06

okay...i am trying again to add some fun pictures my friends from a great BBQ we had at brad & jenn's house...there was tons of laughter and fun to be had by all...below you see some of the folks in attendance...erica, brian, david, chad and brad....


my good friends steven and jennifer also came to the BBQ with their super smart little girl Madeline...below is a picture i took earlier in the day of the family...steven and i also went out for lunch during my short visit to my favorite indian restaurant...yummy..

some other folks who made it out for the festivities were my good friends bill, gordon and chad...i can't tell you how much i laughed this night....brad's family was also in attendance, as was my good friend dan from the pole....as he is now living in seattle...but i don't have a good shot of him...but i will see him soon...

plus, michelle, another good friend, and her roommate came over for the rollicking good time too, below is a shot of cindy, chad, michelle and jen...too cute...doncha think....


as you can see from all the smiles...it was a blast....and it made my fast stop in seattle all that much more fun...next...on to alaska...

No comments: