Sunday, June 15, 2014

#10 - Shanghai, China Reasons

hey there folks...in my last ten days here in Shanghai, China, i am going to post my top ten reason why i will and will not miss china....i hope to get one on the blog every day.....so keep your fingers crossed...

#10 - Reason why I will NOT miss Shanghai, China
 China is NEVER quiet....and really it is hard to find a spot with no people....



Crazy Nanjing Road on a Friday or Saturday Night
 

Yu Yuan during Chinese New Year!!!!
****************************************************************

#10 - Reason why I will miss Shanghai, China
The street art in China is awesome!!!! 



Me & Einstein
 

American Leg
 

People waiting for the bus - like in Seattle!!!!!
 


The one that lets me know I am almost home to my apartment!


Praying Mantis.....

1 comment:

Tina Bui said...

Ok, so far, so good: I agree with both! Keep them coming. This is like hearing the Top 20 Countdown on the radio as a kid, (RIP Casey Kasem) but over 10 days! Best wishes and try to keep calm in the days leading to your exit. :)