Monday, June 16, 2014

#9 - Shanghai, China Reasons

The ninth reasons I will miss and will not miss Shanghai, China are listed below....

#9 - Reason why I will NOT miss Shanghai, China
 Loud Construction in the apartment above me for the past seven weeks - EVERY DAY!!!


Jack hammering almost every day in the past seven weeks!!!


Shanghai construction is 24-7, and they are losing some amazing old buildings and developments....
*******************************************************************

#9 - Reason why I will miss Shanghai, China
 The metro and how easy it is to use and that it goes EVERYWHERE!!!!


My stop on Line 10 - Songyuan
 


All of Line 10.


Riding on the Metro.....

All of the lines - it really does go everywhere!



And you never quite know what you will see!!!!

No comments: