Sunday, July 30, 2006

Goodbyes abound....

7/30/06 - okay...so not only am i saying goodbye to friends...but i am also saying goodbye to family...below is a shot of me and my 96 year-old grandmother...unfortunately, she doesn't really remember who i am outwardly....but she smiles when i go to visit...in her arms is her baby doll...its amazing how much peace a baby doll can bring someone...at least it keeps her happy...which when you have reached her age, that's a great thing....such a great woman...

and just yesterday i met up with three of my four aunts, my dad's sisters for lunch...it was fun...as i was with aunt terry and her husband, uncle tony, their daughter tina and her daughter gabriella...my aunt marie and my aunt cathy, who drove up from georgia to say goodbye in person...gotta love family....below is a shot of me and my three aunts...

the next shot is a cute one of my cousin tina, her daughter gabriella and i on the couch....gabriella loves pink which is why this has been written that way :) she is also a choco-holic...it seems to run in the family though :)

the final shot is of the whole family who had lunch together...it was a great time had by all and i thank my aunt terry and uncle tony for hosting....

i have about two or three more entires to put on the blog before going...plus, i will also put on the e-mail that i sent out on how to contact me....along with the website of the school if you are interested in checking it out.....talk soon...

No comments: