Tuesday, August 01, 2006

saying goodbye to my family....

8/1/06- well its official...this should be my last e-mail about the people i have visited and said goodbye to in the states....i can't believe i made it...and hopefully all the pictures will post easily...on with the show...on sunday night i went out to dinner with my dad, my mom, my brother and my aunt meg...below is a shot of my aunt meg, my bro toner and me....we have very similar smiles...you just can't misplace this family...

and the last shot of the blog from the states is of my family...in this shot you see my dad, my mom, me and my bro...its a big deal that i got one of all four of us, as my mom does NOT like her picture taken....very cute...

and there you have it the trip through the states...starting in december of 2005 to august of 2006...and now for the next big adventure...i am headed to romania tomorrow for a two year teaching contract...science to 7th and 8th graders, in english...the kids are from the states (20%), from romania (20%) and the rest are from about 70 other countries...it will be a room of diversity in many ways...although they are kids from families who have the means to attend the school...it should be a blast and a challenge to be back in the classroom and i am getting REALLY EXCITED!!! the next post will only be the e-mail i just sent out over the weekend with how you can track me down while i am in romania...and again...come visit of you can or would like to...

catch all of you on the flip side...and be sure to keep in touch...

"Dream your dreams with open eyes and make them come true!" - T.E. Lawrence

No comments: